Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have a feeling that someone is intercepting my mail to pay my student loan,what actions should I t

due to harrassment for personal reasons, my student loan mail payment is not getting to the company, citi bank.For the last 2 months my payments have not been posted as paid. what actions should I take to find out why my payments are not being posted? I have the proof that I purchased the money



orders, an this is the second time it has happend, I went thru all the proper procedures of mailing my payment.an still nothing what do I need to find out what is going on?



I have a feeling that someone is intercepting my mail to pay my student loan,what actions should I take?

You could set up an electronic payment. You will likely get a reduction in your interest rate for doing this too.



You should also make a formal complaint with the Postal Service. There are actually investigators who will check into your situation. If they find wrong doing the offender will be arrested and prosecuted. Postal Inspectors take their job seriously, believe it or not.



I have a feeling that someone is intercepting my mail to pay my student loan,what actions should I take?

let em pay it and smile lol



I have a feeling that someone is intercepting my mail to pay my student loan,what actions should I take?

How could anyone be intercepting your mail? Are you mailing it from your own mailbox, as we do in the suburbs? If not, no one could intercept you mail from the entire U.S. Postal system.



Why not just get on a regular payment plan? Can't they just charge your credit card each month? If not, you can instruct your bank to make the payments.



If all else fails, have someone else mail your checks. They could put their own return address on the envelopes so there is no external evidence they came from you.



I have a feeling that someone is intercepting my mail to pay my student loan,what actions should I take?

CitiBank sucks.



I have a feeling that someone is intercepting my mail to pay my student loan,what actions should I take?

Check who changed the money orders.



Also take a look there, it may help you :



http://index-go.com/improve-credit-score...



Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment