Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What would be the chances of me getting a $8,000 loan from the bank for a used car? im a student...?

forgot to mention this. I have a job and ive had it for over a year now... sorry didnt mention that



so im a student and im currently attending Onondaga community college part time and I will be full time in the fall. I am scared to death of accumulating student loans and not having a part time job and/or not being able to pay for stuff because i wont have a job (i need transportation for a job, and the bus just doesnt cut it for speed... I need a vehicle). now the problem is that I have almost no credit (I have a little, I just got a credit card 2 months ago, its a 250 dollar limit and its not cosigned. so far ive paid off 500-600 dollars worth of items on it, I pay them online thus i didnt have to wait for the bill, thats how i spend over my limit). im looking for the loan to be 2-3 years... is that even possible??? any information would be helpful thanks... oh also im using a federal credit union not a bank really...



What would be the chances of me getting a $8,000 loan from the bank for a used car? im a student...?

You might have a tough time with limited credit history. However, you mentioned that you are looking to get the loan from a credit union -- if this is the credit union where you do your banking, and your history on these accounts are good, you may have a chance. Income and job stability are also considerations -- if you have at least a one-year history at your part time job and you bank at the credit union, you may have a chance.



What would be the chances of me getting a $8,000 loan from the bank for a used car? im a student...?

1:3 ratio



What would be the chances of me getting a $8,000 loan from the bank for a used car? im a student...?

man you have 30/70 chance %26lt;very small chance), that you can obtain a loan.



try, ask. but beware since you almost have no credit history, you percentage RATE will be high.



best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment