Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Student loan help...please?

I am trying to apply for student loans and I am confused about how much I should apply for. I am not sure if i get enough to cover just the semester, or the school year, or the amount i need to get my degree. And i know i don't qualify for the government loans, what others are good to use.



Student loan help...please?

Go year-by-year with a private loan.



Good luck !



Student loan help...please?

Get enough to pay for the full year including books, transportation, housing, and other education-related needs.



Student loan help...please?

ask about a pell grant , its named after a senator from rhode island its free but if you quit school you might have to pay it back and try fanny Mae they have been real cool about payment plans when you done with collage and have to finish paying them off.



Student loan help...please?

here's a site i can highly recommend for you. give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment