Monday, October 26, 2009

Does anyone know of a website where that it can let me know of a student loan with out a credit chec

does anyone know of a website where that it can let me know of a student loan with out a credit check, co signer, or bad credit type student loans for old college bills, I need to find a loan company, website, or who ever can help a student get a loan without a co signer, or bad credit, or credit check type of laons. I don't have the best of credit and I don't have a co signer, does anyone know who I can go to?



Does anyone know of a website where that it can let me know of a student loan with out a credit check?

Student loans are available to students through the Department of Education regardless of your credit history or credit rating. All you need to do is fill out a FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid). This information gets sent to the school of your choosing and is set up through your financial aid office at school. Your eligible loan amounts would be based on your current student year and degree being pursued.



You can get more information by going to- www.fafsa.ed.gov



Good luck to you as you pursue your educational goals.



Does anyone know of a website where that it can let me know of a student loan with out a credit check?

Hey dude



I don't mean to be awkward but...if the bank won't lend to you are you sure it's wise to try to get a loan? The rates you will pay will be much higher than otherwise and you will still have to pay them back.



Good luck with whatever you decide



Does anyone know of a website where that it can let me know of a student loan with out a credit check?

Talk to a finical aid at your school



Does anyone know of a website where that it can let me know of a student loan with out a credit check?

You won't find a site/company that does this. Your best option for getting a student loan w/o going through too much hassle is to fill out a fafsa and wait for your school to send you an award package. You'll receive government funds and will be able to defer loan payment until you get out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment