Saturday, October 31, 2009

International Student Loan Without a Co-Signer?

I am an international student from Croatia with no credit history, Co-Signer, property I directly own and also without a family. I hold an offer of a place on an Informatics and Music Technology course in London, and I have researched absolutely everything regarding the financial aid for students. I am still looking for a Co-Signer. By this time I have achieved everything on my own and I do not have anyone who could help me in any of my undertakings. I was even thinking of earning the whole amount of money needed until the next spring, because that would also prove that I am a capable, persistent and sincere person, but it is almost impossible to earn 鑹?1000 in eight months. Or is it possible? Can you please tell me where can I find aid I qualify for, or a Co-Signer who is willing and able to act as surety on my behalf? It would also be enormously helpful to know what third parties offer support by providing necessary documentation for student loans without a Co-Signer. Thank you



International Student Loan Without a Co-Signer?

ok

No comments:

Post a Comment