Monday, October 26, 2009

I am 19 with no credit history. Where can I get a reasonable loan to pay a student bursary/loan and

I need a loan of around 鎷?000 to pay off a student loan/bursary and clear other debt, I'd rather get it all of my chest. My bank (Halifax) will not give me one with no credit history, other banks don't offer loans to under 21's.



I am 19 with no credit history. Where can I get a reasonable loan to pay a student bursary/loan and other debt

We Offer The Following Kinds Of Loans



Your advert was discovered and as a lending/finance company, we decided to contact you so that we can render you help.



* Loan for developing businesses a competitive edge.



* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)



* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)



* Undergraduate Loans



* Graduate Loans



* MBA Education Loans



* Medical Education Loans



* Legal Education Loans



* Study Abroad Loans



* Consolidation Loan



* Combination Loan



* Collateral And Non- Collateral Loans



* Business Loans



Atlantic Wave Finance Company is giving out loans ranging from $2,000 to $4,000,000.00 at a low interest rate.



Contact us via email at atlanticwave05financecompany@gmail.com for further proceedings if you are interested in loan. We anticipate your urgent response to this mail.



Regards.



Advertising Agent



I am 19 with no credit history. Where can I get a reasonable loan to pay a student bursary/loan and other debt

good luck kiddo. you're trying to borrow from Peter to pay Paul. your best bet is to ask your parents for a loan. they might look at it from the perspective that at least you're trying to set things straight. that's the best suggestion i have on this right now. ok. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment