Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where can I apply 4 a PRIVATE Student LOAN with BAD CREDIT and NO COSIGNER?

I AM LOOKING 4 A STUDENT LOAN THAT HELP PERSONS WITH POOR CREDIT AND DOES NOT HAVE A COSIGNER. I WOULD LIKE A DEFFERAL 4 A LEAST 6 MONTHS AFTER GRADUATION. I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP THAT CAN BE PROVIDED. I NEED A COMPUTER AND SOME OTHER THINGS FOR SCHOOL AND I REALLY NEED THE FUNDS.



Where can I apply 4 a PRIVATE Student LOAN with BAD CREDIT and NO COSIGNER?

Try this website: www.fafsa.ed.gov/



I have horrible credit, but I have been back in school since 2003 and have used student loans to pay for it all.



Keep in mind that your student loan has to be paid back, and the school's financial aid department CAN put you on financial aid hold or probation depending on grade point average and the percentage of classes you complete.



You have to fill it out once a calendar year, and use your income information (tax return). This is also the place you can apply for the Pell Grant (that doesn't have to be repaid).



The website listed above has a FAQ section. Check it out



Where can I apply 4 a PRIVATE Student LOAN with BAD CREDIT and NO COSIGNER?

You could also try getting an education loan through Wachovia. I'm in the same boat, and they were pretty lenient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment