Monday, October 26, 2009

I have bad credit, no co-signer and I need a private student loan. What do I do?

I am a single mother trying my best to continue my education. Recently my car blew up and I had to transfer to an online college. I have recieved a small amount as a grant and also have had to take out another student loan. The problem is, I still have other educational expenses that aren't covered by either means of aid that I have recieved. So I am needing a Private Student Loan but have bad credit and no co-signer. Can anyone help me, please?



I have bad credit, no co-signer and I need a private student loan. What do I do?

Same boat here, lost job and had a lot of trouble finding employment. I was attending Western International and tried talking to them. No help as the school would not approve a private loan although the bank was willing. Now being dispossessed. I tried several lenders mentioned here and they wanted a fee of $155.00 to process my loan out of Europe. Yea right. I am still trying to find assistance somewhere. Any good news and I will post here.



I have bad credit, no co-signer and I need a private student loan. What do I do?

Cheaper school.



Most community colleges and 4 year universities have classes on line now. The cost will be low enough you won't need private loans (i got some extra money after my tuition and books were paid with federal loans)



I have bad credit, no co-signer and I need a private student loan. What do I do?

hunny what did u put on ur fafsa? whats income? if ur car blew up and u cant replace it, u should be getting 100% financial aid because of ur income and dependent. redo u fafsa..make corrections.. talk to the fin aid people at ur school. ive been in ur position. its tough.



and if u want to improve ur credit, ive brought mine from 515 score to 805 in 1 year. get ur credit reports for free and look up online dispute methods, ect. clean it up girly!! look for a credit forum that can help u too, they are wonderful.



for now for school, take what u can afford whats covered. fix ur credit, then reapply for loans down the road. its worked for me, u can do it to. just pound the pavement on the internet about fixing and repairing your credit on ur own! its easy, just takes time and leg work, but u can do it. feel free to email me at this screen name divinemadness84@yahoo.com if u want some help. i know what ur going through.



good luck and happy holidays hun



I have bad credit, no co-signer and I need a private student loan. What do I do?

Students who are looking for a bad credit student loan should pick three schools they are most interested in, talk to the admissions office, and ask what is needed to apply in their school.A bad credit%26lt;!--student loan is payable only after the student has completed his or her education, and has started earning a certain minimum amount. You can find more information on Student Loan here,



http://best-loans.awardspace.com/student...



The minimum amount that the candidate of the bad credit student loan is required to earn has also increased. Bad credit student loans are available as both secured and unsecured loans--%26gt;depending on whether you are a homeowner or not. The rate of interest to be paid on unsecured bad credit student loans is higher than that on secured bad credit student loans. This is because the secured bad credit student loans are backed by your home as a security.

No comments:

Post a Comment